Made in Spain.
With the launch of the TLP range of multipoint locks for levers, TESA created in the 80’s the template for future security locks. Since then, there have been multiple innovations such as anti-saw locking bolts, corner piece locks, anti-drill escutcheons, improving what already was one of the most complete ranges in the European security market. But things have changed and now it’s time to take another quantum leap towards big-time security with the PLUS and PREMIUM ranges.
- Circular roller bolts in the main lock. (Ø14mm. diameter).
- Plane edge roller bolts in auxiliary locks.
- Mechanisms protected in galvanised steel closed cases.
- Floor & Top Jamb locking bolts in hardened steel (TLB5).
- Steel made Floor & Top Jamb strikes. Floor strike includes dust proof lid.
- “U” profile steel faceplate provides great strength and is ideal for Fire Doors.
- Auxiliary locks mechanisms provided with anti-return system.
- Standard height is 2030mm (minimum height 1875). 2300mm height is also available.
- Standard faceplate has a 20x10mm. profile.
- Included escutcheon E700L.
“U” profile steel faceplate: